A proposal for greenhouse gas reduction???

A proposal for greenhouse gas reduction???

drpenner

I’m sharing an e-mail from Kevin Cox, who with Graeme Daniel sends out the WWWtools for Education magazine.  I e-mailed Kevin to suggest that he make education in virtual worlds a forthcoming topic—which he plans to do.  He also has an idea (see his e-mail to me, below) that he’d like someone to try in Second Life—I would assume that students in ecology, economics or other areas might be interested in this project.

Kevin can be reached at [hidden email] and also has contact information in his message, below.  Thanks so much, and I encourage people to think about adding WWWtools to their selection of educational e-lists!  Susan Penner

From: [hidden email]

RE: A proposal for greenhouse gas reduction???

Katherine Levine
WHAT IS EMOTIONAL FITNESS TRAINING\00AE

Does anyone know where I can get a Bounce House for a not-for-profit fund raising in SL.  A bounce house is one of the houses made of air bags so you can jump around in.  Don’t know if there are any on SL, but said I would send out some feelers’.

Ladykat Tigerpaw.

Stay Strong,

Katherine

Katherine Gordy Levine
Emotional Fitness Training,® Inc.
Visit my web page at www.eft.org

Subscribe to my Staying Strong News letter at http://emofit.com/newslettersignup.html

Members of Second Life, please visit my Second Life Sharing Knowledge site and walk my my Blue Llabyrinth by going to
http://slurl.com/secondlife/OSU%20Medicine/30/65/22

"There's a crack in everything, it's how the light gets in."
                                                    Leonard Cohen

From: [hidden email]

Re: A proposal for greenhouse gas reduction???

Catherine Dutton
Katherine,

I have one I've made that I'll be happy to send you.

-Catherine Dutton
(SL: Catherine Soderstrom)

From: [hidden email]

RE: A proposal for greenhouse gas reduction???

Joseph Clark
I love this idea for the real world but it seems to me in SL you would
have a little trouble finding things to purchase with these
"greenbacks" that would be meaningful in that context.  I have a half
dozen LMs of places & names that would be worth looking into for
anyone who wants to pursue the idea, though - Commonwealth, Etopia,
etc.  Easiest if you catch me in-world.  LOTS of cool environmental ed
things in SL -- in fact I am presenting on same at a couple of
conferences this Fall.

Joe Clark / JS Saltwater
Communication Doc Student
Florida State University