Autumn Tour NPC Resource Library for the November 22 Nonprofit Commons Meeting

Autumn Tour NPC Resource Library for the November 22 Nonprofit Commons Meeting

Joyce Bettencourt-2
Join us at the Nonprofit Commons on Friday, November 22nd for an Autumn tour of the Nonprofit Commons library led by Valerie Hill (Valibrarian Gregg in SL) of the Community Virtual Library - https://communityvirtuallibrary.org/. Visit the library with fall decor, to see new resources and the "Thankful for our Communities" theme. Come with any resources you might want to share - we will have opportunities to contribute relevant resources for nonprofits and virtual world projects.

Nonprofit Commons Weekly Meeting
Friday, November 22nd, 8:30 AM PT / SLT
Plush Nonprofit Commons Amphitheater

AGENDA (all times below PT)
8:30 am Introductions & Updates
8:45 am Mentors Central & Announcements
9:00 am Autumn Tour NPC Resource Library
9:50 am Community Open Mic & Announcements

The mission of the Nonprofit Commons in Second Life is to connect communities for social good through education, networking, and collaboration. http://nonprofitcommons.org

--
Joyce A. Bettencourt

cell: 508.415.5210
skype | aim | ichat: JoyceBettencourt

aka Rhiannon Chatnoir inSL
www.twitter.com/RhiannonSL
www.facebook.com/JoyceBettencourt
www.linkedin.com/in/JoyceBettencourt

Creative Director of The Vesuvius Group development studio
www.thevesuviusgroup.com

Co-Founder and Vice President of 501c3 nonprofit AvaCon, Inc.,

artist, designer, blogmistress, community organizer & new media girly geek
www.joycebettencourt.com