[Blogged] [Status] [RESOLVED] Central machine failure; replacement in progress

[Blogged] [Status] [RESOLVED] Central machine failure; replacement in progress

Lotte Linden
[RESOLVED 07:30 am PDT] The new machine is in place and working.

One of our central machines has failed and we are currently replacing
it. That means 1/16 of our residents will not be able to log in, rez
items inworld, make transactions etc., and it will impact 1/16 of the
groups, which will also be non functional for the approximately 30
minutes this maintenance will take.