Call For Papers

Robert Heinzman

IABS Call for Papers

May 31st, 2017 Deadline

Authors are invited to submit theoretical and empirical papers in all categories of business such as e-business, general management, international business, strategy, marketing, supply chain management, organization studies, entrepreneurship, enterprise, innovation and human resource management. This list is not meant to be exhaustive, but rather an indication of the areas of concern of the journal.

Please click the button below to submit your manuscript. When submitting be sure to include the Copyright Transfer Agreement statement below with your e-mail submission. IABS is a zero-fee peer reviewed journal focused on furthering the body of knowledge.

Submission Guidelines

Start Here…………………

IABS Journal

Published by IABS (the “Owner”)

COPYRIGHT TRANSFER AGREEMENT

Lead Contributor name:

Lead Contributor address:

Manuscript entitled (the “Contribution”)

for publication in IABS (the “Journal”)

published by (“IABS”)

Dear Contributor(s):

Thank you for submitting your Contribution for publication. In order to expedite the editing and publishing process and enable the Owner to disseminate your Contribution to the fullest extent, we need to have this Copyright Transfer Agreement executed. If the Contribution is not accepted for publication, or if the Contribution is subsequently rejected, this Agreement shall be null and void. Publication cannot proceed without an e-mail including the Copyright Transfer Agreement.

End Here………………….

For more information on IABS Journal and our submission process please click HERE.

Dr. Robert Heinzman
J. Robert Heinzman DM, CMfgT

813-841-3270 Cell

Re: Call For Papers

Jean Pierre KOLLHOFF

Vos mails ne m'interresse pas merci de me desinscrire de votre site et de ne plus m'envoyer d'e mail je ne suis pas interressé