Call for Papers

Robert Heinzman
IABS Summer 2017 - CALL FOR PAPERS - Deadline May 31, 2017
Independent Association of Business Scholars

https://inasbus2016.wixsite.com/iabs

IABS provides scholars an opportunity to submit and publish for free. If your paper is chosen you will be included in our Summer IABS Journal. IABS will provides our contributors a broad audience on our website and through our partner EBSCO publishing.

We welcome paper submissions on the basis that the material has not been published elsewhere. You must have the right to publish the article and meet IABS Submission Guidelines as provided on our website.

We aim to develop a journal that will appeal to both business and management educators and practitioners.
On that basis, papers that include practical applications to any business and management field are welcome.

For questions relating to your article submission contact us through our website or e-mail:[hidden email]