Celebrate SUMMER in the PARK (virtually!)

Celebrate SUMMER in the PARK (virtually!)

Valerie Hill

Community Virtual Library Celebrates "Summer in the Park"

When: Tuesday, August 2, 2016

6:00 pm to 7:30 pm, US/Pacific

Come celebrate our Summer 2016 Exhibit Grand Finale "Libraries and Librarians in Virtual Worlds" alongside friends, colleagues, librarians, and educators in an immersive learning environment.

The Community Virtual Library is open to anyone interested in the future of libraries in 3D immersive spaces.  Librarians from around the globe have been networking and exploring the potential for virtual worlds for a decade at CVL. Our goal is to feature exceptional work in virtual worlds to share at CVL and we are hoping to form collaborative relationships with other virtual world groups.

http://www.infoisland.org/news/summerintheparkdancecelebration

All are welcome!