Celebrating the 4th - No NPC Meeting for July 1st

Celebrating the 4th - No NPC Meeting for July 1st

Joyce Bettencourt-2
Nonprofit Commons in Second Life will not be hosting a weekly meeting this week, since our usual meeting day of Friday, July 1st, falls at the start of the 4th of July holiday long weekend in the US.

Though we won't be meeting, let's celebrate this 4th by enjoying some videos of the amazing people and projects that make up NPC! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBbCCN1eQ2t5Ewfk5OgkMHNnoY8Xx0gAh

Also, thank you to everyone who presented last week at SL13B, all those who attend our NPC weekly meetings and other events, and the nonprofit, social-good community of folks who inhabit these virtual spaces. If you would like to share any relevant work, or present on nonprofit technology topic, please reach out via email - [hidden email].

Happy 4th all!

The Nonprofit Commons in Second Life is a program sponsored by Caravan Studios - http://caravanstudios.org, a division of TechSoup, http://techsoup.org. The mission of the Nonprofit Commons in Second Life is to create a community for nonprofits to explore and learn about virtual worlds, foster connections, and discover the many ways in which nonprofits might utilize the unique environment of Second Life to achieve their missions.

--
Joyce A. Bettencourt

cell: 508.415.5210
skype | aim | ichat: JoyceBettencourt

aka Rhiannon Chatnoir inSL
www.twitter.com/RhiannonSL
www.facebook.com/JoyceBettencourt
www.linkedin.com/in/JoyceBettencourt

Creative Director of The Vesuvius Group development studio
www.thevesuviusgroup.com

Co-Founder and Vice President of 501c3 nonprofit AvaCon, Inc.,

artist, designer, blogmistress, community organizer & new media girly geek
www.joycebettencourt.com