Quantcast

CfP: IC3D 3D Stereo MEDIA

mitja_mreza
Call for Papers: IC3D 3D Stereo MEDIA
http://www.3dstereomedia.eu/ic3d

Submit your scientific papers to IC3D

The International Conference of 3D Imaging (IC3D) is intended for scientists who wish to publish their work in peer-reviewed conference proceedings. The IC3D proceedings will be archived in the world-renown IEEE Xplore Digital Library. By participating, you stand a chance to win the Best Paper Award, i.e. a Lumiere Award from the Advanced Imaging Society of Hollywood. If you win, you'll be called on stage to receive your award(s) during 3DSM's glitzy, black-tie-optional Awards Evening of 15 Dec. If you have any question about the submission process, contact us and we'll do our best to help you!

IC3D is technically co-sponsored by the IEEE Signal Processing Society (SPS). With over 400,000 members, IEEEis "The World's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity". On the IEEE SPS homepage, you'll read "SIGNAL PROCESSING: The Science Behind Our Digital Life".

Want to submit a paper? Consult the IC3D webpage at http://www.3dstereomedia.eu/ic3d. Submission deadline is now 7 Sept.

For more details, see:
http://www.3dstereomedia.eu/sites/default/files/ic3d2016-cfp-20160726.pdf

Contact: