Community Jam & Voting for August 18th Nonprofit Commons Meeting

Community Jam & Voting for August 18th Nonprofit Commons Meeting

Joyce Bettencourt-2
This Friday, August 18th, TechSoup's NonProfit Commons in Second Life will feature a community-focused jam session to cover our Nonprofit Commons governance, nominate and vote on our NPC Founding Board, and share your future goals!

Also mark your calendar for our 10th Anniversary Celebration on August 25!

Join us in Second Life!

Nonprofit Commons Weekly Meeting
Friday, August 18th, 8:30 AM PT / SLT
Plush Nonprofit Commons Amphitheater

AGENDA (all times below PT)
8:30 am Introductions & Updates
8:45 am Featured Discussion - Community Jam
9:45 am Community Open Mic & Announcements

The mission of the Nonprofit Commons in Second Life is to create a community for nonprofits to explore and learn about virtual worlds, foster connections, and discover the many ways in which nonprofits might utilize the unique environment of Second Life to achieve their missions.

The Nonprofit Commons in Second Life is now peer governed and funded! If you would like to help support NPC, you can donate via PayPal to [hidden email] or send a donation in world to the avatar: NonprofitCommons Actor

--
Joyce A. Bettencourt

cell: 508.415.5210
skype | aim | ichat: JoyceBettencourt

aka Rhiannon Chatnoir inSL
www.twitter.com/RhiannonSL
www.facebook.com/JoyceBettencourt
www.linkedin.com/in/JoyceBettencourt

Creative Director of The Vesuvius Group development studio
www.thevesuviusgroup.com

Co-Founder and Vice President of 501c3 nonprofit AvaCon, Inc.,

artist, designer, blogmistress, community organizer & new media girly geek
www.joycebettencourt.com