Quantcast

Creating a Collaborative Model for the February 10th Nonprofit Commons

Creating a Collaborative Model for the February 10th Nonprofit Commons

Joyce Bettencourt-2
Join us this Friday, February 10th for our weekly Nonprofit Commons in Second Life meeting, where Lynne Berrett (Lissenna Wisdomeseeker in Second Life) will present on ways to create collaborative models between nonprofits and other orgs, and then kick off a discussion on how our community could use a collaborative governance model.

Join us in Second Life!

Nonprofit Commons Weekly Meeting
Friday, February 10th, 8:30 AM PT / SLT
Plush Nonprofit Commons Amphitheater

AGENDA (all times below PT)
8:30 am Introductions
8:40 am Announcements
8:45 am Mentors Central
9:00 am Featured Discussion
9:50 am Open Mic / Announcements

The Nonprofit Commons in Second Life is a program sponsored by Caravan Studios - http://caravanstudios.org, a division of TechSoup Global, http://techsoup.org. The mission of the Nonprofit Commons in Second Life is to create a community for nonprofits to explore and learn about virtual worlds, foster connections, and discover the many ways in which nonprofits might utilize the unique environment of Second Life to achieve their missions.

--
Joyce A. Bettencourt

cell: 508.415.5210
skype | aim | ichat: JoyceBettencourt

aka Rhiannon Chatnoir inSL
www.twitter.com/RhiannonSL
www.facebook.com/JoyceBettencourt
www.linkedin.com/in/JoyceBettencourt

Creative Director of The Vesuvius Group development studio
www.thevesuviusgroup.com

Co-Founder and Vice President of 501c3 nonprofit AvaCon, Inc.,

artist, designer, blogmistress, community organizer & new media girly geek
www.joycebettencourt.com