Croquet - the game with balls

Pauline Randall

I’m looking for a ready built croquet game for a SL build that I’m doing that can be played by anyone. I haven’t had much joy with my searches so far.

Anybody know if there is one out there? Be glad to hear from you!

Pauline Randall (in Second Life - Liz Ferlinghetti)
[hidden email]

logo175.gif

insl_logo_100.gif

virtual world benefits through real world solutions

virtual-e is Registered in Scotland, No SC345625

RE: Croquet - the game with balls

Katherine Levine
WHAT IS EMOTIONAL FITNESS TRAINING®

I want the same thing or just one without the bells.  I posted the request here and no one seemed to have found one.  Maybe a building class can take it on as a project? Please let me know if you find one.

Stay Strong,

Katherine

Katherine Gordy Levine
Emotional Fitness Training,® Inc.
Visit my web page at www.eft.org

Subscribe to my Staying Strong News letter at http://emofit.com/newslettersignup.html

Members of Second Life, please visit my Second Life Sharing Knowledge site and walk my my Blue Llabyrinth by going to
http://slurl.com/secondlife/OSU%20Medicine/30/65/22

"There's a crack in everything, it's how the light gets in."
                                                    Leonard Cohen

Re: Croquet - the game with balls

Frederic Emam-Zade
BALLOCKI

If you want to try a game of ballocki go to

its in the virtual stadium in the middle of the island, over the sandbox, read the instructions by the stairs and clik the game floor to start, then just use your avi to move the pieces by walking into them and put the in the same colored pockets. If you want to be able to kick the pieces better, buy a soccer AO and use it.

On Aug 1, 2008, at 7:14 AM, Katherine Levine wrote:

I want the same thing or just one without the bells.  I posted the request here and no one seemed to have found one.  Maybe a building class can take it on as a project? Please let me know if you find one.

Stay Strong,

Katherine

Katherine Gordy Levine
Emotional Fitness Training,® Inc.

I’m looking for a ready built croquet game for a SL build that I’m doing that can be played by anyone. I haven’t had much joy with my searches so far.

Anybody know if there is one out there? Be glad to hear from you!

Pauline Randall (in Second Life - Liz Ferlinghetti)
[hidden email]
<image001.gif>
<image002.gif>