Digital Citizenship Museum opens in Kitely FRI 3/23 NOON SLT

Digital Citizenship Museum opens in Kitely FRI 3/23 NOON SLT

Valerie Hill-2
Hello fellow educators in virtual worlds,

Just a reminder that the VWBPE Conference 2018 will tour the Digital Citizenship Museum in Kitely tomorrow (Fri Mar 23) at noon SLT.

Here is the VWBPE 2018 link:

Also, my name is the same in Kitely and SL (Valibrarian Gregg).

Unfortunately, our amazing museum curator, Marie Vans, will be unable to attend tomorrow so I will lead the tour.  You will see she is doing an awesome job and we have room to expand on this important endeavor.

Hope to see you there!
My avatar in Kitely is the same name as SL- Valibrarian Gregg

Warmly,

Val

Valerie Hill / Valibrarian Gregg