Quantcast

Do you think outside the box when it comes to teaching, research, and scholarship?

Do you think outside the box when it comes to teaching, research, and scholarship?

Sorry.AFK

Do you think outside the box when it comes to teaching, research, and scholarship?  You can explore doing just that at the OLC Collaborate with Emerging Learning Design Conference, focused on the theme “Where Teaching, Learning, and Technology Converge.” OLC Collaborate with Emerging Learning Design is conveniently located in the NYC metropolitan area.  This three day event, May 31 - June 2, 2017, offers a variety of session types and content.  For more information, visit http://bit.ly/olcweld.

At only $295 for all three days, including breakfast and lunch, you’d be hard pressed to find a professional development event that is a better value for the dollar.  We are also offering on-campus housing that is 40% less expensive than the nearest hotel locations, and far more convenient.

Check out our video for OLC Collaborate with Emerging Learning Design https://youtu.be/Gwa8_BiJ_xs or http://bit.ly/olcweld  for more information - and please share the video and conference link with anyone you believe would find this valuable.

Education is, and always will be, a changing environment. That is why, as educators, we will always be looking to improve the way we teach and learn. With the continued reduction of resources to higher education, it is more important now than ever to be working across departmental and institutional silos. This is where OLC and ELD can help.

OLC and ELD have a community of faculty, instructional designers, librarians, and more that share an interest in pedagogy and how technology can better enhance or transform it. Take the steps to secure your spot at OLC Collaborate with Emerging Learning Design by following the link to learn more about us and register at bit.ly/olcweld.

We are looking forward to OLC Collaborate with Emerging Learning Design, May 31st to June 2nd at Montclair State University, and hope you will be able to join us.

--

-----

AJ Kelton
Director, Center for the Digital Humanities
     College of Humanities and Social Sciences - Montclair State University
Doctoral Candidate, ABD
     Educational Communication and Technology - New York University
----------
Collaborate with Emerging Learning Design 2017
Conference Chair
Twitter: @ELDConf
Hashtag: #ELD17
ELD Question? LIVE CHAT (lower right hand corner)

Re: Do you think outside the box when it comes to teaching, research, and scholarship?

Jean Pierre KOLLHOFF

Je ne suis pas interressé par vos offres. Merci de ne plus m'envoyer d'e mail.

Jean Pierre KOLLHOFF

> Message du 05/05/17 21:10

> De : "AJ" <[hidden email]>
> A : "SL Educators (The SLED List)" <[hidden email]>
> Copie à :
> Objet : [SLED] Do you think outside the box when it comes to teaching, research, and scholarship?

Do you think outside the box when it comes to teaching, research, and scholarship?  You can explore doing just that at the OLC Collaborate with Emerging Learning Design Conference, focused on the theme “Where Teaching, Learning, and Technology Converge.” OLC Collaborate with Emerging Learning Design is conveniently located in the NYC metropolitan area.  This three day event, May 31 - June 2, 2017, offers a variety of session types and content.  For more information, visit http://bit.ly/olcweld.

At only $295 for all three days, including breakfast and lunch, you’d be hard pressed to find a professional development event that is a better value for the dollar.  We are also offering on-campus housing that is 40% less expensive than the nearest hotel locations, and far more convenient.

Check out our video for OLC Collaborate with Emerging Learning Design https://youtu.be/Gwa8_BiJ_xs or http://bit.ly/olcweld  for more information - and please share the video and conference link with anyone you believe would find this valuable.

Education is, and always will be, a changing environment. That is why, as educators, we will always be looking to improve the way we teach and learn. With the continued reduction of resources to higher education, it is more important now than ever to be working across departmental and institutional silos. This is where OLC and ELD can help.

OLC and ELD have a community of faculty, instructional designers, librarians, and more that share an interest in pedagogy and how technology can better enhance or transform it. Take the steps to secure your spot at OLC Collaborate with Emerging Learning Design by following the link to learn more about us and register at bit.ly/olcweld.

We are looking forward to OLC Collaborate with Emerging Learning Design, May 31st to June 2nd at Montclair State University, and hope you will be able to join us.

--

-----

> AJ Kelton
> Director, Center for the Digital Humanities
     College of Humanities and Social Sciences - Montclair State University
> Doctoral Candidate, ABD
     Educational Communication and Technology - New York University
> ----------
Collaborate with Emerging Learning Design 2017

Conference Chair

Twitter: @ELDConf
Hashtag: #ELD17
ELD Question? LIVE CHAT (lower right hand corner)

Journal of Emerging Learning Design
Co-Editor-in-Chief

Re: Do you think outside the box when it comes to teaching, research, and scholarship?

Rolig Loon
Comme je l'ai expliqué précédemment, il s'agit d'une liste non modérée. Personne ici ne pourrait vous retirer de la liste, même s'il le voulait. Vous devrez vous retirer. Les instructions sont affichées dans le lien au bas de chaque message. SVP, arrêtez de demander à quelqu'un d'autre de vous retirer. Ce n'est pas possible.