Exploring VWBPE for the March 31 Nonprofit Commons Meeting

Exploring VWBPE for the March 31 Nonprofit Commons Meeting

Joyce Bettencourt-2
Join us this Friday, March 31st for the NonProfit Commons in Second Life meeting, where we will explore the Virtual Worlds Best Practices in Education (VWBPE) conference taking place this week. We will visit the virtual exhibits of some of our community members, and afterward, those wanting to attend the rest of the conference can continue on to the VWBPE 10 AM presentations.

Info on the 2017 #VWBPE exhibits can be found at https://vwbpe.org/conference/vwbpe-2017-exhibits and a full conference schedule at https://vwbpe.org/conference/vwbpe-calendar

Join us in Second Life!

Nonprofit Commons Weekly Meeting
Friday, March 31st, 8:30 AM PT / SLT
Plush Nonprofit Commons Amphitheater

AGENDA (all times below PT)
8:30 am Introductions & Updates
8:40 am Mentors Central
8:50 am Community Open Mic & Announcements
9:00 am Featured Discussion - Exploring VWBPE
At 9 AM we will hop to our first stop which will be exploring the VWBPE Exhibit 11: The Superhero’s Journey - Transformative Endeavors curated by the NPC Mentor Renne Emiko Brock-Richmond (Zinnia Zauber in SL), of Peninsula College.

The mission of the Nonprofit Commons in Second Life is to create a community for nonprofits to explore and learn about virtual worlds, foster connections, and discover the many ways in which nonprofits might utilize the unique environment of Second Life to achieve their missions.

--
Joyce A. Bettencourt

cell: 508.415.5210
skype | aim | ichat: JoyceBettencourt

aka Rhiannon Chatnoir inSL
www.twitter.com/RhiannonSL
www.facebook.com/JoyceBettencourt
www.linkedin.com/in/JoyceBettencourt

Creative Director of The Vesuvius Group development studio
www.thevesuviusgroup.com

Co-Founder and Vice President of 501c3 nonprofit AvaCon, Inc.,

artist, designer, blogmistress, community organizer & new media girly geek
www.joycebettencourt.com