Free Service for Nonprofits and Foundations in Second Life

Free Service for Nonprofits and Foundations in Second Life

Ashima Saigal
In keeping with our mission of improving communities by the
application of knowledge, which unleashes the power of nonprofits,
foundation, and individuals, the Dorothy A. Johnson Center for
Philanthropy and Nonprofit Leadership (http://www.johnsoncenter.org)
at Grand Valley State University (http://www.gvsu.edu) is offering
Avatar on Duty service (AvOD) to the Philanthropic community in Second
Life. We will have various Avatars available to answer specific
questions related to effective philanthropy and nonprofit leadership.

The AvOD will be available to answer questions in regards to effective
practices and research on specific topics related to philanthropy and
nonprofit leadership.

Please check our a synopsis of a conversation we had in our offices with various nonprofit organizations: http://secondlife.techsoup.org/node/295

Our schedule for July and August is as follows (times are in Second
Life Time - SLT):

August 4 from 10 am to 11 am SLT
August 5 from 11 am to 12 pm SLT
August 6  from 6 am to 7 am SLT
August 11 from 10 am to 11 am SLT
August 12 from 11 am to 12 pm SLT
August 13 from 6 am to 7 am SLT
August 18 from 10 am to 11 am SLT
August 19 from 11 am to 12 pm SLT
August 20 from 6 am to 7 am SLT
August 25 from 10 am to 11 am SLT
August 26 from 11 am to 12 pm SLT
August 27 from 6 am to 7 am SLT

Please send a message (IM) to 2020Vision Obviate (Real Name - Ashima
Saigal) or email her at [hidden email] if you have any questions.
We look forward to hearing your questions and how we might help you to
grow your organization's mission.

Teleport to us directly at http://tinyurl.com/3mn9ya and we look
forward to seeing you In World!