Gridnauts!

Sorry.AFK
Wow!

http://blog.secondlife.com/2008/07/31/open-grid-public-beta-begins-today/

--
AJ Kelton
Director of Emerging Instructional Technology
College of Humanities and Social Sciences
Montclair State University
1 Normal Ave, Montclair, NJ 07043

----------
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope" - Barack Obama

http://www.sorry-afk.com
Second Life:
Main Grid: AJ Brooks for Education
Wealthy Mizser for all other projects
Teen Grid: Reyvyn Randt (Ramapo)

Twitter: sorry_afk
http://sorry-afk.blogspot.com/
Skype: sorry.afk
AIM: sorryafk
Facebook: AJ Kelton
Plurk: sorry_afk

Are you LinkedIn? http://www.linkedin.com/

Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I'm very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that. - Bill Shankly.

RE: Gridnauts!

Aldon Hynes
AJ, et al...

My thoughts on this can be found on SLNN
Virtual world interoperability

Comments are always appreciated.

Aldon