Halloween NPC Office Tours for October 25 /nonprofit Commons Meeting

Halloween NPC Office Tours for October 25 /nonprofit Commons Meeting

Joyce Bettencourt-2
Get your Halloween Costumes on for our TWO parties on Friday, October 25! At 8:30 AM SLT, join us at Plush NPC Amphitheater at http://bit.ly/NPCinSL to start our trick and treat office tours. Learn about Nonprofit Commons in Second Life members while strolling through our sims.

AGENDA (all times below PT)
8:30 am Introductions & Updates
8:45 am Mentors Central & Announcements
9:00 am Featured Discussion - Halloween NPC Office Tours
9:50 am Community Open Mic & Announcements

From 6:00 to 8:00 PM SLT, come dancing with DJ Shiny at Aloft NPC CommonGround https://bit.ly/32ciAt9 #SocialGood

The mission of the Nonprofit Commons in Second Life is to connect communities for social good through education, networking, and collaboration. http://nonprofitcommons.org

The Nonprofit Commons in Second Life is peer governed and funded! If you would like to help support NPC, you can donate via PayPal to [hidden email] or send a donation in world to the avatar: NonprofitCommons Actor

--
Joyce A. Bettencourt

cell: 508.415.5210
skype | aim | ichat: JoyceBettencourt

aka Rhiannon Chatnoir inSL
www.twitter.com/RhiannonSL
www.facebook.com/JoyceBettencourt
www.linkedin.com/in/JoyceBettencourt

Creative Director of The Vesuvius Group development studio
www.thevesuviusgroup.com

Co-Founder and Vice President of 501c3 nonprofit AvaCon, Inc.,

artist, designer, blogmistress, community organizer & new media girly geek
www.joycebettencourt.com