Help for "Museum Island"

hajimen
Dear SLED members,

"Museum Island" has a lot of historical architectures of old Italy, Greek,
Egypt, Turkey, Iraq, Afghanistan, Jordan, Ethiopia and Spain.
My catalogue of architectures of Museum Island;
http://vwlessonplan.blogspot.jp/2017/01/historical-architectures.html

Current estate owner has a medical problem so she can't keep Museum Island
any more. 22th Jan is off-line day.

Volunteers are struggling for saving Museum Island. They think to get rental
homestead which costs 200 USD/mouth, but they need more help for sharing 50
USD.

At this point, they can't get help of the creator of the architectures, so
they can't move these architectures. They hope downgrading from current full
region to new homestead without moving of architectures.

Is there any person who are;
- full region owner who can rent a homestead for LL's price of new homestead
(180 USD for purchase and 125 USD/month),
- volunteers who can share more 50 USD/month
or who has experience for such a case?

Please send IM to Merril Baxton, JohnNoone Resident or Morgan Darkrose (all
are avatar name).

22th Jan is time limit!

Yan Lauria, Curator of Abyss Observatory at Farwell and JOGrid,
      The Modern Museum at STEM Island and The Education Portal at The
Science Circle
http://jogrid.net/abyss/
Hajime Nishimura, Japan Agency for Earth-Marin Science and Technology
(JAMSTEC)

Re: Help for "Museum Island"

hajimen
Dear SLED members,

Thanks to you, "Museum Island" will survive! Volunteers become able to
contact with the creator of architectures and get his help for moving all
works to new location,
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Kuala/109/181/29.

  I updated my catalog of Ancient Ruins Reconstruction,
http://vwlessonplan.blogspot.jp/2017/01/ (still current slurl for Museum
Island),
including works of collaborating sims, Alexandreia and Orvis Romanus.

Hajime Nishimura/ Yan Lauria