HiPiHi in English, mostly

Alto Xeno

I've noticed a few posts recently from some of you who have tried HiPiHi but have been mystified by the interface being in Chinese when you had signed up and downloaded the English version of the software. There are a couple of steps you need to take to have English rather than (simplified) Chinese appear in the menus and messages in HiPiHi. I have a step-by-step explanation on my site: http://www.altoxeno.com/hipihi/installing-hipihi

The second of the two articles is for those who have already signed up for HiPiHi.

Alto