Increase in prims (land impact) for mainland SL and islands

Increase in prims (land impact) for mainland SL and islands

Sheila Webber
You may well have picked this up already - mainland land has already
increased the LI allocation per region from 15000 to 22,500 LI (as my
private land is on the mainland this has made me happy) - this has
rolled out as the regions restart
This video has announcements from Patch Linden
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZr6VwBDlVg

After monitoring the impact of this they are intending to increase the
LI for private regions "within the next couple of months"
Island to 20000 (ie less than a mainland region; however they are
considering having an upgrade to 30000 LI available for an extra US
$30 per month - this is verbally communicated, so I'm assuming this is
US rather than Linden dollars ;-)
Homestead 5000
Openspace 1000

Sheila
--
Sheila Webber, Senior Lecturer & Director of the Centre for Information