Is it recorded?

Anna-Kaisa Sjölund

Digital Ethnography is very important and useful. This lecture would be mist interesting to see and hear.  Is it recorded? In my own research I use sensory ethnography to to explore the experiences of students and teachers in the virtual world and immersive studying environments

Anna-Kaisa Sjölund
Doctoral Candidate
University of Turku, Digital Culture
[hidden email]