[JVWR] Call for Editors Assembled 2017

Tzafnat Shpak

Call for Editors Assembled 2017
View this email in your browser

Call for Editors Assembled 2017

March 1st, 2017

We are looking for a prime guest editor (with potentially one co-editor) to manage the process for 2017. There are 5 candidate papers (out of 16).
This is a great opportunity to influence the state of our field.

You will:

  • Coordinate the reviewers of these 5 papers.
  • Use our publication system -- extensively. (be versed also with Google docs, Skype, and other current tools.)
  • Be a deadline-targeted & taking-charge person.
  • Work as single editor or add one co-editor.
  • Able to write a short intro including your view / vision / insight on the field.
  • Get the academic credit as an editor.

Please reply by March 10, 2017 to [hidden email] with an academic CV and a cover letter listing your publishing and editing experience.

If you have colleagues who may be interested in becoming an editor or a co-editor, please feel free to forward this call further.
Looking forward to hearing from you,

Prof. Yesha Y. Sivan
Editor in Chief
JVWR - The Journal of Virtual Worlds Research

Copyright © 2017 Journal of Virtual Worlds Research, All rights reserved.