[JVWR] Call for Editors Assembled 2017

Tzafnat Shpak

Call for Editors Assembled 2017
View this email in your browser
Greetings,

Call for Editors Assembled 2017

March 1st, 2017

We are looking for a prime guest editor (with potentially one co-editor) to manage the process for 2017. There are 5 candidate papers (out of 16).
This is a great opportunity to influence the state of our field.

You will:

  • Coordinate the reviewers of these 5 papers.
  • Use our publication system -- extensively. (be versed also with Google docs, Skype, and other current tools.)
  • Be a deadline-targeted & taking-charge person.
  • Work as single editor or add one co-editor.
  • Able to write a short intro including your view / vision / insight on the field.
  • Get the academic credit as an editor.

Please reply by March 10, 2017 to [hidden email] with an academic CV and a cover letter listing your publishing and editing experience.

If you have colleagues who may be interested in becoming an editor or a co-editor, please feel free to forward this call further.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Prof. Yesha Y. Sivan
Editor in Chief
JVWR - The Journal of Virtual Worlds Research

Copyright © 2017 Journal of Virtual Worlds Research, All rights reserved.