JVWR is growing! Join as a reviewer

The Journal for Virtual Worlds Research

JVWR IS GROWING!

We are seeking scholars interested in serving together with our volunteer editorial team to select high-quality academic papers.

Step forward
to become a future author and a critical step to become an editor
Innovative ideas
Use your expertise to ensure continuation of JVWR excellent reputation in the field
Gain experience
with the publishing process and enjoy our 'double-open' review policy

Things get better when we work together!

Send your CV and a 1-2 paragraph cover letter stating your interest in the virtual worlds' domain to [hidden email]
www.jvwr.net

Ready to become a JVWR reviewer?

Click for more details

More from JVWR
Check out some of JVWR popular publications:

Join our mailing list for updates and news by becoming a subscriber.
Twitter
Facebook
Website
Copyright © 2019 Journal of Virtual Worlds Research, All rights reserved.