Join us Friday, September 28th for the Nonprofit Commons in Second Life meeting, we will get a chance to explore the video tool SoapBox for recording explainer or tutorial videos. We will also get a chance to learn about Hair Fair and tour the virtual regions and find out how they raise funds for the nonprofit +Wigs For Kids. More about Hair Fair at https://hairfair.files.wordpress.com Join us in +Second Life! Nonprofit Commons Weekly Meeting Friday, September 28, 8:30 AM PT / SLT Plush Nonprofit Commons Amphitheater http://bit.ly/NPCinSL AGENDA (all times below PT) 8:30 am Introductions & Updates 8:45 am Mentors Central - SoapBox video tool 9:00 am Featured Discussion - Hair Fair 2018 9:50 am Community Open Mic & Announcements

Join us Friday, September 28th for the Nonprofit Commons in Second Life meeting, we will get a chance to explore the video tool SoapBox for recording explainer or tutorial videos. We will also get a chance to learn about Hair Fair and tour the virtual regions and find out how they raise funds for the nonprofit +Wigs For Kids. More about Hair Fair at https://hairfair.files.wordpress.com Join us in +Second Life! Nonprofit Commons Weekly Meeting Friday, September 28, 8:30 AM PT / SLT Plush Nonprofit Commons Amphitheater http://bit.ly/NPCinSL AGENDA (all times below PT) 8:30 am Introductions & Updates 8:45 am Mentors Central - SoapBox video tool 9:00 am Featured Discussion - Hair Fair 2018 9:50 am Community Open Mic & Announcements

Joyce Bettencourt-2

Join us Friday, September 28th for the Nonprofit Commons in Second Life meeting, we will get a chance to explore the video tool SoapBox for recording explainer or tutorial videos. We will also get a chance to learn about Hair Fare and tour the virtual regions and find out how they raise funds for the nonprofit Wigs for Kids.

More about Hair Fair at https://hairfair.files.wordpress.com

Join us in Second Life!

Nonprofit Commons Weekly Meeting
Friday, September 28, 8:30 AM PT / SLT
Plush Nonprofit Commons Amphitheater

AGENDA (all times below PT)
  • 8:30 am Introductions & Updates
  • 8:45 am Mentors Central - SoapBox video tool
  • 9:00 am Featured Discussion - Hair Fair 2018
  • 9:50 am Community Open Mic & Announcements

The mission of the Nonprofit Commons in Second Life is to create a community for nonprofits to explore and learn about virtual worlds, foster connections, and discover the many ways in which nonprofits might utilize the unique environment of Second Life to achieve their missions. http://nonprofitcommons.org

<--break->

The Nonprofit Commons in Second Life is peer governed and funded! If you would like to help support NPC, you can donate via PayPal to [hidden email] or send a donation in world to the avatar: NonprofitCommons Actor

--
Joyce A. Bettencourt

cell: 508.415.5210
skype | aim | ichat: JoyceBettencourt

aka Rhiannon Chatnoir inSL
www.twitter.com/RhiannonSL
www.facebook.com/JoyceBettencourt
www.linkedin.com/in/JoyceBettencourt

Creative Director of The Vesuvius Group development studio
www.thevesuviusgroup.com

Co-Founder and Vice President of 501c3 nonprofit AvaCon, Inc.,

artist, designer, blogmistress, community organizer & new media girly geek
www.joycebettencourt.com