Looking for English Lit / ESL / Creative Arts / Humanities teachers!

Looking for English Lit / ESL / Creative Arts / Humanities teachers!

Brant Knutzen
Hello all,

I'm looking for English Lit / ESL / Creative Arts / Humanities teachers who would like their students to use Second Life to explore the classic Dickens tale "A Christmas Carol"!   Students can interactively explore eight key scenes from the story, and touch the characters to hear what they are thinking!  Explore the snowy scenes of Victorian England to bring this classic literature to life as an immersive educational experience!

A demonstration machinima can be viewed at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN84z2bQ98c

Best,
Brant

Re: Looking for English Lit / ESL / Creative Arts / Humanities teachers!

Brant Knutzen-3
Darn, I forgot to include the SLURL to the starting point of the immersive experience!