March 16 - Join NPC at 8AM for Labor Tech panel at Virtual Ability - then VWBPE at 3PM

March 16 - Join NPC at 8AM for Labor Tech panel at Virtual Ability - then VWBPE at 3PM

Joyce Bettencourt-2

Join us Friday, March 16th for Nonprofit Commons community Field Trips, starting off at 8 AM PT/SLT at Virtual Ability, Inc. and then on to NPC's Virtual Worlds: Best Practices in Education presentation at 3PM PT/SLT!

Instead of our normal Nonprofit Commons Friday morning meeting, we have a field trip March 16, 8-10 AM to Sojourner Auditorium, Virtual Ability for Labor Tech Discussion with Tom Boellstorff and Winifred Poster

Then enjoy all the #VWBPE Conference events including our NPCevolutions Panel at 3 PM PT/SLT

There will be plenty of time to explore #VWBPE in between. More info at https://vwbpe.org/

The mission of the Nonprofit Commons in Second Life is to create a community for nonprofits to explore and learn about virtual worlds, foster connections, and discover the many ways in which nonprofits might utilize the unique environment of Second Life to achieve their missions.

http://nonprofitcommons.org

--
Joyce A. Bettencourt

cell: 508.415.5210
skype | aim | ichat: JoyceBettencourt

aka Rhiannon Chatnoir inSL
www.twitter.com/RhiannonSL
www.facebook.com/JoyceBettencourt
www.linkedin.com/in/JoyceBettencourt

Creative Director of The Vesuvius Group development studio
www.thevesuviusgroup.com

Co-Founder and Vice President of 501c3 nonprofit AvaCon, Inc.,

artist, designer, blogmistress, community organizer & new media girly geek
www.joycebettencourt.com