More SLURLS

Jo Mercer
Sorry to bother you again, there has been quite a bit of interest for adding SLURLS from educational institutions round the world, so I thought I might as well make it a global venture...
So if any university/Further Education institution would like their SLURL included on my Google Map of  universities in SL email them to me. Please include the RL name and if you could include the RL address as well, that would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Jo/Neosome

Re: More SLURLS

Frederic Emam-Zade
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Ontos/82/114/23/?title=Funglode%20Virtual%20Campus

RL: Fundacion Global Democracia y Desarrollo    www.funglode.org

On Aug 1, 2008, at 5:03 AM, Jo Mercer wrote:

Sorry to bother you again, there has been quite a bit of interest for adding SLURLS from educational institutions round the world, so I thought I might as well make it a global venture...
So if any university/Further Education institution would like their SLURL included on my Google Map of  universities in SL email them to me. Please include the RL name and if you could include the RL address as well, that would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Jo/Neosome

RE: More SLURLS

Denise Wood-2

University of South Australia

UnivSA campus in SL: http://slurl.com/secondlife/UnivSA/126/129/30

Cheers

Denise

Dr Denise Wood

Program Director (Media Arts)

Teaching and Learning Portfolio Leader

School of Communication

University of South Australia

St Bernards Rd, Magill, SA, 5072

Ph: 61 8 83024642 |Fax: 61 8 8302 4745

Web: http://people.unisa.edu.au/Denise.Wood

CRICOS provider # 00121B

Secondlife slurl: http://slurl.com/secondlife/UnivSA/178/234/23

Second Life: AKA Denlee Wobbit | Skype name: denlee5025

Sorry to bother you again, there has been quite a bit of interest for adding SLURLS from educational institutions round the world, so I thought I might as well make it a global venture...
So if any university/Further Education institution would like their SLURL included on my Google Map of  universities in SL email them to me. Please include the RL name and if you could include the RL address as well, that would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Jo/Neosome

Re: More SLURLS

Sorry.AFK
I think this is a great effort and look forward to seeing the result.

Montclair State University
1 Normal Ave.
Montclair, NJ USA 07043
Montclair State CHSS - http://slurl.com/secondlife/Montclair%20State%20CHSS/201/243/22
Montclair State CEHSADP - http://slurl.com/secondlife/Montclair%20State%20CEHSADP/146/49/21
Montclair State CHSSSouth - http://slurl.com/secondlife/Montclair%20State%20CHSSSouth/128/156/22

best,
aj

On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 10:48 AM, Frederic Emam-Zade <[hidden email]> wrote:
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Ontos/82/114/23/?title=Funglode%20Virtual%20Campus

RL: Fundacion Global Democracia y Desarrollo    www.funglode.org

On Aug 1, 2008, at 5:03 AM, Jo Mercer wrote:

Sorry to bother you again, there has been quite a bit of interest for adding SLURLS from educational institutions round the world, so I thought I might as well make it a global venture...
So if any university/Further Education institution would like their SLURL included on my Google Map of  universities in SL email them to me. Please include the RL name and if you could include the RL address as well, that would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Jo/Neosome

AJ Kelton
Director of Emerging Instructional Technology
College of Humanities and Social Sciences
Montclair State University
1 Normal Ave, Montclair, NJ 07043

----------
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope" - Barack Obama

http://www.sorry-afk.com
Second Life:
Main Grid: AJ Brooks for Education
Wealthy Mizser for all other projects
Teen Grid: Reyvyn Randt (Ramapo)

Twitter: sorry_afk
http://sorry-afk.blogspot.com/
Skype: sorry.afk
AIM: sorryafk
Facebook: AJ Kelton
Plurk: sorry_afk

Are you LinkedIn? http://www.linkedin.com/

Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I'm very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that. - Bill Shankly.