Next Virtual Pioneer's Tour

Will Bonney
Feb 10th at 5:00pm SLT - Tour of Kowloon
Please join the Virtual Pioneers and 西東 今古 (comcoo Resident) for a tour of Kowloon. This sim is inspired by a 1997 video game called Kowloon's Gate in Japan.  In 2007, Kouki Inoue the character designer of Kowloon's Gate made a world of Kowloon's Gate in SL.. Most of the town has not changed since 2007. Everything is left intact as heritage. This sim is rich with culture and detail.  Our tour guide speaks Japanese, we will provide language translators for everyone to wear.  You won't want to miss this unusual tour.