Quantcast

Open Forum for the May 5th Nonprofit Commons Meeting

Open Forum for the May 5th Nonprofit Commons Meeting

Joyce Bettencourt-2

This Friday, May 5th, NonProfit Commons in Second Life will feature an open forum and is a chance to chat on recent events l conferences, and updates on what other NPC community members are working on. It will also be an opportunity to ask any burning tech or community questions you might have.

Join us in Second Life!

Nonprofit Commons Weekly Meeting

Friday, May 5th, 8:30 AM PT / SLT

Plush Nonprofit Commons Amphitheater

http://bit.ly/NPCinSL

AGENDA (all times below PT)

  • 8:30 am Introductions & Updates
  • 8:45 am Mentors Central
  • 9:00 am Featured Discussion - Open Forum
  • 9:50 am Community Open Mic & Announcements

The mission of the Nonprofit Commons in Second Life is to create a community for nonprofits to explore and learn about virtual worlds, foster connections, and discover the many ways in which nonprofits might utilize the unique environment of Second Life to achieve their missions.

http://nonprofitcommons.org

--
Joyce A. Bettencourt

cell: 508.415.5210
skype | aim | ichat: JoyceBettencourt

aka Rhiannon Chatnoir inSL
www.twitter.com/RhiannonSL
www.facebook.com/JoyceBettencourt
www.linkedin.com/in/JoyceBettencourt

Creative Director of The Vesuvius Group development studio
www.thevesuviusgroup.com

Co-Founder and Vice President of 501c3 nonprofit AvaCon, Inc.,

artist, designer, blogmistress, community organizer & new media girly geek
www.joycebettencourt.com

Re: Open Forum for the May 5th Nonprofit Commons Meeting

Jean Pierre KOLLHOFF

Veuillez me desinscrire de vos listes. Merci

J P KOLLHOFF