Quantcast

Placing Hyperlinks in Notecards

Amanda Albright
I'm designing an assignment delivered in SL via a notecard and I want students to visit websites as part of that assignment. How would I go about placing hyperlinks in a notecard?

Amanda
Amanda Albright
University of Alaska Anchorage/IT Services
Instructional Designer
       Faculty Technology Center - LIB215C
       Phone - 907.786.4486
       Email - [hidden email]

Re: Placing Hyperlinks in Notecards

Eloise Pasteur
1) go to bed
2) Dream they've implemented this.

Or, less facetiously, you can't yet. You'd have to put the URLs in at
the moment.

There are various things you could do where they click on objects to
open the website directly instead.

El.

http://educationaldesigns.eloisepasteur.net/
http://eloisepasteur.net/blog/