RE: A proposal for greenhouse gas reduction??? Bounce House

RE: A proposal for greenhouse gas reduction??? Bounce House

Birgit Sattler
Hi Katherine,

Yours
Birgit
(SL: Cathrin Laville)

--
Birgit Sattler
Institut für Geographie

RE to:
Does anyone know where I can get a Bounce House for a not-for-profit fund
raising in SL.  A bounce house is one of the houses made of air bags so you
can jump around in.  Don't know if there are any on SL, but said I would
send out some feelers'.

Ladykat Tigerpaw.

Thank you Brigit RE: RE: A proposal for greenhouse gas reduction??? Bounce House

Katherine Levine
WHAT IS EMOTIONAL FITNESS TRAINING®

Thank you Brigit. And

Stay Strong,

Katherine

Katherine Gordy Levine
Emotional Fitness Training,® Inc.
Visit my web page at www.eft.org

Subscribe to my Staying Strong News letter at http://emofit.com/newslettersignup.html

Members of Second Life, please visit my Second Life Sharing Knowledge site and walk my my Blue Llabyrinth by going to
http://slurl.com/secondlife/OSU%20Medicine/30/65/22

"There's a crack in everything, it's how the light gets in."
                                                    Leonard Cohen

RE: Thank you Brigit RE: RE: A proposal for greenhouse gas reduction??? Bounce House

Pauline Randall
WHAT IS EMOTIONAL FITNESS TRAINING®

Nuisance isn’t it? I could build the objects but the scripting would be beyond me – maybe a scripter out there who would like to join in?

Re: A proposal for greenhouse gas reduction??? Bounce House

Birgit Sattler
Hello Pauline,
 I found a free jump animation for a bounce house in my inventory and put it in a poseball. If you need it, please IM me (Cathrin Laville) inworld.
Yours Birgit

(SL Cathrin Laville)

2008/8/1, Birgit Sattler <[hidden email]>:
Hi Katherine,
look at <a onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="http://slurl.com/secondlife/Little%20Paradise/214/200/22" target="_blank">http://slurl.com/secondlife/Little%20Paradise/214/200/22 for a Bounce House.

Yours
Birgit
(SL: Cathrin Laville)