[RESOLVED] Logins disabled, was: Teleport Problems

[RESOLVED] Logins disabled, was: Teleport Problems

Lotte Linden
[RESOLVED 08:24 am PDT] All services are back to full functionality.

[UPDATE 08;18 am PDT] Logins are opened up again.

[UPDATE 08:15 am PDT] We have disabled logins for now to allow the
central database to recover.

[UPDATE 08:13 am PDT] Unfortunately, this is one of the times where
things get worse before they get better. Now our central database
suffers, and we see failing transactions, login issues and rez problems
as well. Please do not attempt transactions at this time. We will update
as soon as we have news.