Re: Article: 'The 3D Internet Will Change How We Live'

Re: Article: 'The 3D Internet Will Change How We Live'

Alto Xeno

Hi Liz

Sounds like you missed a couple of key steps during the installation of the HiPiHi software. The interface now has quite a lot of English in it. I've documented the steps, with illustrations, here: http://www.altoxeno.com/hipihi/installing-hipihi

I have also done some documentation on how to move around in HiPiHi, with more coming, and am working on translating the menus for creating objects ... I am doing the last "by example" rather than just posting png's of the menus, so it is taking a little time.

 __

 Alto (who once owned a home in Swanage)

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 12:13 PM, Pauline Randall <[hidden email]> wrote:
I've been into HiPiHi - quite a surreal experience! Blogged about it so to
save repeating myself... http://virtual-echattering.blogspot.com/

Pauline aka Liz Ferlinghetti