Re: Reintroduction (and research methods)

Re: Reintroduction (and research methods)

Sheila Webber
Welcome back - I see you are in the Information Management field (I'm
in an Information School, at Sheffield University in the UK). I don't
make things, but I am an expert shopper, so if you happened to want to
BUY good quality trees etc. I know the places to go ;-)

As a related question to others - the SL researchers groups/
get-togethers seem to have petered out - do people think there is
scope for trying to revive something e.g. to exchange ideas about
research methods?

Sheila

--
--------------
Sheila Webber, Senior Lecturer & Director of the Centre for Information

Re: Reintroduction (and research methods)

Lindy Orwin
I'd be interested in the researchers' group.
Lindy

Lindy Orwin, PhD.
University of Southern Queensland, Australia

Founder: The Australian Girls ESTEAMME Collaborative

Finalist: Regional Australia Institute Lightbulb Moment Competition 2017

Advance Queensland Community Digital Champion 2017

USQ representative in the Queensland STEM Education Network

Convenor: Gympie Regional STEM Hub

Email: [hidden email]

Twitter: Lindymac

Lindy Orwin
M 0478 039 322

Email: [hidden email]

On 12 July 2017 at 20:44, Sheila Webber <[hidden email]> wrote:
Welcome back - I see you are in the Information Management field (I'm
in an Information School, at Sheffield University in the UK). I don't
make things, but I am an expert shopper, so if you happened to want to
BUY good quality trees etc. I know the places to go ;-)

As a related question to others - the SL researchers groups/
get-togethers seem to have petered out - do people think there is
scope for trying to revive something e.g. to exchange ideas about
research methods?

Sheila

Phone: <a href="tel:%2B44%20114%20222%202641" value="+441142222641">+44 114 222 2641