Rebirth

Amza Hydraconis
Good morrow all.
A new school year begins and opportunities to explore new things.

In the Spring, Renaissance Island has gone through a sort of rebirth.  Finding images of paintings from artists of the period and researching a bit more, changes have been made on the region.  Renaissance Island is now more like a small village of the period than it was before.  There are now interactive exhibits of the various occupations which took place during that time.
Please feel free to re-explore Renaissance Island at your leisure.  And as always, we offer the region as a classroom to all educators.  If you would like a private tour, please contact me via IM or notecard.  IM's will go to my email.

Baroness Thomasine de Muncy(Amza Hydraconis)
Alderman/Estate Manager
Renaissance Island