Quantcast

Recent update of Abyss Observatory

hajimen
Recent update of Abyss Observatory due to increasing of prim allocation;

- Seaweed forest, Coral reef and Land ecosystem (Delia Lake, under
construction)
Delia Lake, curator of closing "Center for Water Studies", is working on
ecological exhibits at Farwell. In accordance with her installation, I
expanded underwater tunnel around Farwell.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Farwell/216/20/74

- Journey into the Deep (Yan, Setsuna Infinity, comet, Draceina, Dugong,
Nobu, motoko, Vianka, Brant)
I updated "Journey into the Deep" at Jabara Land Atlantis.
(Offshore base)
I added several atmospheric observation instruments and shallow water
fishes.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jabara%20Land%20Atlantis/128/136/3503
(Middle layer)
I added giant squids and improved submarine elevator system.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jabara%20Land%20Atlantis/157/100/2673
(Deep Bio Laboratory)
I added bio-technology lab equipments provided by Brants, and added
several deepsea lives around sunken whale bones and hydro-thermal
activities.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jabara%20Land%20Atlantis/128/136/1501

- Wind Field Art (comet Morigi)
Re-open of Wind Field Art by comet Morigi.
(Wind Observatory)
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Farwell/7/227/3922
(Wind Circle)
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Farwell/8/227/4091

- Jules Verne's Nautilus reconstruction (Yan, motoko, Aley)
I improved interior arrangement of Nautilus as faithful for original
novel as possible. I also installed Disney's Nautilus by Aley (Arcadia
Ashylum).
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lily/191/216/1508

- Art History Museums (Yan、comet、motoko)
According to closing of "STEM Island", Art History Museums moved to The
Science Circle.
(Art Portal for education)
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Science%20Circle/127/127/3501
(The Modern Museum)
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Science%20Circle/116/133/2547
(Motoko Museum of Art History)
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Science%20Circle/162/189/3775

- Teacher Training Tower (Yan, Greg, Natalie, MasterPoppy)
Tutorial for educators who use 3D virtual world for Education.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Science%20Circle/184/76/55

Hajime Nishimura, JAMSTEC
Yan Lauria in SL

Re: Recent update of Abyss Observatory

Jean Pierre KOLLHOFF

Veuillez me desinscrire de vos liste. Merci

> Message du 05/05/17 02:03
> De : "hajimen" <[hidden email]>
> A : [hidden email]
> Copie à :
> Objet : [SLED] Recent update of Abyss Observatory
>
> Recent update of Abyss Observatory due to increasing of prim allocation; - Seaweed forest, Coral reef and Land ecosystem (Delia Lake, under construction) Delia Lake, curator of closing "Center for Water Studies", is working on ecological exhibits at Farwell. In accordance with her installation, I expanded underwater tunnel around Farwell. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Farwell/216/20/74 - Journey into the Deep (Yan, Setsuna Infinity, comet, Draceina, Dugong, Nobu, motoko, Vianka, Brant) I updated "Journey into the Deep" at Jabara Land Atlantis. (Offshore base) I added several atmospheric observation instruments and shallow water fishes. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jabara%20Land%20Atlantis/128/136/3503 (Middle layer) I added giant squids and improved submarine elevator system. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jabara%20Land%20Atlantis/157/100/2673 (Deep Bio Laboratory) I added bio-technology lab equipments provided by Brants, and added several deepsea lives around sunken whale bones and hydro-thermal activities. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jabara%20Land%20Atlantis/128/136/1501 - Wind Field Art (comet Morigi) Re-open of Wind Field Art by comet Morigi. (Wind Observatory) http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Farwell/7/227/3922 (Wind Circle) http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Farwell/8/227/4091 - Jules Verne's Nautilus reconstruction (Yan, motoko, Aley) I improved interior arrangement of Nautilus as faithful for original novel as possible. I also installed Disney's Nautilus by Aley (Arcadia Ashylum). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lily/191/216/1508 - Art History Museums (Yan、comet、motoko) According to closing of "STEM Island", Art History Museums moved to The Science Circle. (Art Portal for education) http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Science%20Circle/127/127/3501 (The Modern Museum) http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Science%20Circle/116/133/2547 (Motoko Museum of Art History) http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Science%20Circle/162/189/3775 - Teacher Training Tower (Yan, Greg, Natalie, MasterPoppy) Tutorial for educators who use 3D virtual world for Education. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Science%20Circle/184/76/55 Hajime Nishimura, JAMSTEC Yan Lauria in SL _______________________________________________ Educators mailing list To unsubscribe https://lists.secondlife.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/educators

Re: Recent update of Abyss Observatory

katemir
Great!  I so look forward to visiting.

On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 8:03 PM, hajimen <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Kate Miranda
Music Island/Sea Turtle Island
Live Classical Concerts in Second Life