Renaissance Island Availability

Amza Hydraconis
Good Morrow all.
As classes have started up now, Renaissance Island is still very much available for those educators, professors, librarians, teaching about English history, culture, literature, etc.  For educators able to bring their students inworld, drop a notecard to me, Amza Hydraconis, or reply through email, the day and time of your arrival.  For educators who cannot bring their students inworld, drop in anytime.
If you have any questions, contact me and I will try to answer to the best of my ability.
Happy teaching.

Amza Hydraconis
Alderman/Estate Manager
Renaissance Island