SL Musician to play in RL!

Laura Bence
Who says musicians aren't friendly to educators?
SL musician TallGuy Kidd (aka Dale Marsh < http://www.dalemarsh.com/
fla/index.htm > ) has some great music I wanted to use for my school.
During our IM conversation in the middle of his concert he was giving
last night, he informed the concert goers that his daughter was
taking the leap of faith into teaching and he would be driving her to
the San Francisco Bay Area next week from Texas for her new job!

He then said he gives house concerts if anyone was interested, and he
would love to meet folks from SL!
So, fellow Bay Area educators, and SL lovers, next Wednesday evening
July 30th at 7:00 P.M. there will be a live home concert by an SL
artist in Palo Alto. Please contact me if you think you might like to
hear Dale Marsh in person!
It will be a memorable evening, for sure.
Musical regards,
Laura Bence

Re: SL Musician to play in RL!

Linda Rogers
That's great Laura!

And the classical musicians I work with are definitely friendly to educators, most of them ARE educators, either teaching at conservatories, universities or private students.

SL musician TallGuy Kidd (aka Dale Marsh < <a onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="http://www.dalemarsh.com/" target="_blank">http://www.dalemarsh.com/fla/index.htm > ) has some great music I wanted to use for my school.
During our IM conversation in the middle of his concert he was giving last night, he informed the concert goers that his daughter was taking the leap of faith into teaching and he would be driving her to the San Francisco Bay Area next week from Texas for her new job!

He then said he gives house concerts if anyone was interested, and he would love to meet folks from SL!
So, fellow Bay Area educators, and SL lovers, next Wednesday evening July 30th at 7:00 P.M. there will be a live home concert by an SL artist in Palo Alto. Please contact me if you think you might like to hear Dale Marsh in person!
It will be a memorable evening, for sure.
Musical regards,
Laura Bence

========================

Linda Rogers
Executive Director
Toronto Philharmonia
1210 Sheppard Ave., E.  suite 109
Toronto, ON  M2K 1E3

PHONE:  416.499.2204 ext. 23
FAX:  416.490.9739
CELL:  416.427.3834
http://www.torontophil.on.ca

Re: SL Musician to play in RL!

Bruce Jones

Add me to your IM reminder list please, thanks for the offer.

Parriah Janus