SLURLS please...

Jo Mercer
Hi, I am creating a Google Map of all UK universities/FE colleges with an SL presence, big or small. I am making some headway but would be most appreciative if anyone who wishes a  flag on the map to email me the name of the insitution and the  SLURL. I will make it for public consumption once it's done. (or at least done to the date, there are more all the time!).

Cheers,

Jo/Neosome

RE: SLURLS please...

Joff Chafer
Hi JO,

The SLURL for Coventry University is below

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Coventry%20University/139/136/37/?title=Coventry%20University

Have you seen the Google map at Daden Prime, I particularly like 3D Birmingham if you fancy pretending to be Godzilla.

Joff Chafer
Joff Fassnacht

________________________________

RE: SLURLS please...

Jeremy Kemp
Hi Jo,

Three good sources for university lists:

See John Kirriemuir's report:
http://www.eduserv.org.uk/foundation/sl/uksnapshot072007

Chris Collins did an exhaustive search for US sites:
http://www.waset.org/ijss/v2/v2-3-28.pdf

I have a wiki page that folks can update if they want
to get the word out:
http://tinyurl.com/SimteachList

Please do share your findings here!!!

--Jeremy