Second Keynote Announced for VWBPE 2018: Futurist Bryan Alexander!

Second Keynote Announced for VWBPE 2018: Futurist Bryan Alexander!

Lorraine Mockford-2
A VRevolution for a New Digital Literacy

No one can predict the future.

For futurists like Bryan Alexander, it is a matter of intuition, insight, and reading the present signs. He does it quite well. At VRevolutions, Dr. Alexander is a hoped-for keynote: he is better positioned to tell us about what’s coming, what’s near here, and how we can be ready. He has spoken on a variety of topics in multiple venues and conferences, and has eloquently pronounced the tidings of the future with flair.

We are getting closer to March 15, when we will be swept up in the revolution of innovation, and showcase the best that our community of forward thinkers can offer. As our second keynote, Bryan Alexander is a key voice who will lead the charge. He will also leave us with some points to ponder on our role and our responsibility in this revolution. Most importantly, he will provide a rallying call that we cannot ignore.

Are you ready for the VRevolution?

Lorraine Mockford / LoriVonne Lustre
VWBPE 18
Outreach Chair