Sharing Success Stories for the March 24th NonProfit Commons Meeting

Sharing Success Stories for the March 24th NonProfit Commons Meeting

Joyce Bettencourt-2

Join us this Friday, March 24th for the NonProfit Commons in Second Life meeting, which will feature a discussion on success and impact facilitated by our own Buffy Bye (Buffy Beale in Second Life). We are asking everyone to bring a story of a success you've had with your nonprofit, library, educational, or social good project, whether online or in-person.

Come with a story to share on how you, your staff/volunteers, or your org has made a difference!

Join us in Second Life!

Nonprofit Commons Weekly Meeting

Friday, March 24th, 8:30 AM PT / SLT

Plush Nonprofit Commons Amphitheater

http://bit.ly/NPCinSL

AGENDA (all times below PT)

  • 8:30 am Introductions & Updates
  • 8:45 am Mentors Central
  • 9:00 am Featured Discussion - “Sharing Success Stories”
  • 9:50 am Community Open Mic & Announcements

The mission of the Nonprofit Commons in Second Life is to create a community for nonprofits to explore and learn about virtual worlds, foster connections, and discover the many ways in which nonprofits might utilize the unique environment of Second Life to achieve their missions.

http://nonprofitcommons.org

--
Joyce A. Bettencourt

cell: 508.415.5210
skype | aim | ichat: JoyceBettencourt

aka Rhiannon Chatnoir inSL
www.twitter.com/RhiannonSL
www.facebook.com/JoyceBettencourt
www.linkedin.com/in/JoyceBettencourt

Creative Director of The Vesuvius Group development studio
www.thevesuviusgroup.com

Co-Founder and Vice President of 501c3 nonprofit AvaCon, Inc.,

artist, designer, blogmistress, community organizer & new media girly geek
www.joycebettencourt.com