Sun June 10 noon PT ACRL session on Web-based virtual world

Sun June 10 noon PT ACRL session on Web-based virtual world

Valerie Hill-2
Join the ACRL VIrtual World Interest Group for a demonstration of web-based virtual worlds at our June meeting.  All are welcome to attend this session sponsored by the American Library Association and the Community Virtual Library in Second Life.

WHEN:  SUN June 10, 2018  NOON SLT
WHERE: CVL Meeting Space in Library Land (Selby Park)

We will open up a web-based world and enter this url

You can enter as a guest or register as a new user. Registration will allow you to access more tools in the web world.
We will go to the Community Virtual Library.

Regards,

Dr. Valerie Hill / Valibrarian
Director Community Virtual Library