Quantcast

Textbook or reference articles suggestions?

Textbook or reference articles suggestions?

Henriksen, Sharon
Hi all,

I'm preparing to offer a (300 level) special topics course on changes to writing voice when transitioning from traditional, academic forms of writing to digital forms.  Second Life will be one component of the course, but doesn't have to be included in the text.  Any suggetions for reading materials?

Thanks in advance,

Sharon
Physta Stardust

Sharon Henriksen
English Department
IUPUI School of Liberal Arts
[hidden email]

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create." Albert Einstein