VSTE Activity Monday 12.18.17

Monday night in Second Life 8 PM Eastern (5 PM SLT) I will share Pear Deck, a formative assessment tool that engages 100% of your students. I will probably app smash, using Pear Deck to share other favorite tools. Pairs with Google slides!

If you don't have a Second Life account get one, it's free, at http://secondlife.com/. Download and install the software. While your Second Life viewer (software) is open click this link http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/VSTE%20Island/61/104/22 and voila! Look for an avatar on VSTE Island and say, "Hey, I'm new!" We will take care of the rest.

peardeck.jpg (10K) Download Attachment