VSTE Book Talk Monday, Nov. 7th, 5 PM SLT

VSTE Book Talk Monday, Nov. 7th, 5 PM SLT

K4sons
Group Notice From: VSTE: VA Soc. for Tech in Education, Beth Ghostraven

Are you concerned about the state of education today? We are too! Our own Keith Reeves spells out analyses and solutions in his book “Insurrection: A Teacher Revolution in Defense of Children”.

For Meeting 1, please read Section 1: Learning and Teaching (Pedagogy).
Book: https://goo.gl/Jd0YWc

Even if you haven’t read it, feel free to join us at
VSTE Island
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/VSTE%20Island/94/184/25