VSTE Meeting Monday 5 PM SLT Basic Building Workshop

VSTE Meeting Monday 5 PM SLT Basic Building Workshop

K4sons

Monday on VSTE Island in Second Life, Norma Underwood (SL) will teach us how to make this Valentine bouquet! She'll go step-by-step with slides, so it is  perfect for Second Life new users.

Meet us on VSTE Island at 8 PM EST (5 PM SLT) Monday, Jan. 22, 2018

If you don't have a Second Life account get one, it's free, at http://secondlife.com/. Download and install the software. While your Second Life viewer (software) is open click this link http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/VSTE%20Island/61/104/22 and voila! Look for an avatar on VSTE Island and say, "Hey, I'm new!" We will take care of the rest.