VWBPE 2017 -- 1 week left to get those proposals submitted

VWBPE 2017 -- 1 week left to get those proposals submitted

Mockford,Lorraine

Hello everyone!

There is just 1 week left to get your proposals submitted to present at VWBPE 2017.

Friday 27 Jan is the last day to submit your proposals for academic and community of practice proposals, creative - exhibits, posters, and machinima, and immersive experiences. Check here for more information: https://vwbpe.org/conference/vwbpe17-legacy-call-for-proposals

The theme this year is LEGACY and we encourage retrospective proposals that help us to look back at where we came from and how this has shaped our practice.

Remember to save the date: 29 Mar - 01 Apr 2017.

Hope to see you there!

Lorraine / LoriVonne

Lorraine Storry Mockford / LoriVonne Lustre

VWBPE Outreach Chair

This communication (including any attachments) may contain privileged or confidential information of Nova Scotia Community College and is intended for a specific individual. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this communication, including any attachments without reading or saving them in any manner, and you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this communication, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.