VWBPE 2017 -- Call for Proposals now open

VWBPE 2017 -- Call for Proposals now open

Mockford,Lorraine

Drum roll please!

The call for proposals is now open for the Virtual Worlds Best Practice in Education 2017 conference.

Our theme this year is Legacy – it is the culmination of dedication to a profession we love.

Before you know it, ten years have passed, and we wonder where the time has gone: so much to reflect upon, and so much more yet to come.

Share your retrospective, or create something new – be a part of the VWBPE Legacy. Submit a proposal to Virtual Worlds Best Practices in Education 2017.

https://vwbpe.org/vwbpe-news/vwpbe-legacy-2017-bring-it-or-create-it

Opens: September 19, 2016 | Closes: November 27, 2016

Lorraine / LoriVonne

Lorraine Storry Mockford / LoriVonne Lustre

VWBPE Outreach Chair

This communication (including any attachments) may contain privileged or confidential information of Nova Scotia Community College and is intended for a specific individual. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this communication, including any attachments without reading or saving them in any manner, and you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this communication, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.