VWBPE 2020 :: Call for Proposals

Lorraine Mockford-2

The Call for Proposals for Virtual Worlds Best Practices in Eeducation 2020 Stellar is Now Open

for Presentations, Exhibits, and Immersive Experiences

How do you reach for the stars?

Last year, VWBPE reflected on how we build on the past to inspire, innovate, and create. This year, we take the next leap, to go where no avatar has ever gone, as we explore the possibilities of what might be.

VWBPE 2020 considers both aspects of the Stellar theme: to be of the stars AND outstanding (Merriam-Webster). Show us how you move beyond the mundane in reaching for excellence in your practice. Bring us a piece of the cosmos of possibilities, innovation, and thought that you create, whether it is in in areas of instruction, programming, graphic arts, storytelling, design, or research. All subject areas and virtual worlds that support learning and development are welcome.

VWBPE once again welcomes the collaborative partnership of vLanguages. Please be sure to indicate in your proposal if vLanguages is your community.

Join VWBPE 26-28 March 2020 as we welcome the multiverse.

Lorraine Mockford / LV Lustre
VWBPE 2020 Programs Chair