VWBPE Immersive Experiences 2018

Lorraine Mockford-2
Hello everyone!

I invite you to join us for the VWBPE 2018 Immersive Experiences as we explore NINE interactive and engaging locations across THREE virtual environments. We start at Christmas with Scrooge and we end with Easter events in World of Warcraft. Come play a game, solve a problem, and engage in hands-on learning with virtual world education leaders.

The Immersive Experiences are scheduled from 04 March to 03 April (exclusive of the conference dates). Attend some or all, as you are able. Details about the experiences are found in the VWBPE conference calendar: https://vwbpe.org/conference/vwbpe-calendar

For more information and to sign up for the Passport to the Metaverse: https://vwbpe.org/vwbpe-news/immersive-experiences-2018-and-passport-to-the-metaverse

The first Immersive Experience is Get Scrooged Redux: Explore A Christmas Carol, with host Brant Knutzen of the University of Hong Kong. Sunday 04 March @ 7:00 PM SLT.

Hope to see you there!

LV